Learning a new language can be a big challenge, but you can do it, and we are here to help!
Our student-centric Japanese lessons are lead by a certified teacher who is a native Japanese speaker in Tokyo. We are available for both face-to-face and online lessons. We are currently only accepting female students.
We are able to focus on each student’s specific needs, including:
- General Japanese
- Academic Japanese
- Business Japanese
- JLPT Preparation
Lessons can be fully tailored according to your requirements. Contact us to book a consultation, free of charge.
About Our Teacher
I am a certified teacher for both Japanese and English. In addition to English, I have studied Italian and German, and I know the challenges and difficulties of learning a new language. I love helping people in whatever ways I can to improve their language fluency, and I have every respect for my students’ efforts.
- BA in Art History, Kyoto University of Art and Design
- Japanese Language Teaching Competency Test Certified
- Cambridge Assessment English CELTA
- TESOL, Arizona State University
- Contact us and we will email you within 3 working days.
- Meet our instructor via phone or online to talk about your goals, current level, preferences, etc.
- If both parties approve, you will be sent an application form to fill out and send back for final confirmation.
- Make a payment for your first month’s lesson in advance via bank transfer or PayPal.
- We will create your student account upon receipt of your application and payment.
- At this point, you can book a lesson anytime online via your account!
1 on 1 (adults) ￥5,000 (inc. tax) /45 mins
1 on 1 (students) ￥3,500 (inc. tax) /45 mins
Couple or Group lessons – contact us for pricing
9:00 – 20:00 Every day
Venue: SAPIENZA Office (Tokyo) or online
How can I book a lesson?
You can book a lesson online via your student account. This account will be created after your application is confirmed.
When can I take a lesson?
Lesson times are available 9:00 – 20:00 (last session starts 19:00) every day.
What do I need for online lessons?
We recommend a PC or tablet with webcam. Smartphones are not recommended for technical reasons.
Can I choose my teacher?
We currently have one instructor, so this will not be possible.
Can I reschedule or cancel a lesson?
Lessons can be rescheduled within a month until a day before the initial booking date. Reschedule, cancel or no show on the lesson date will be counted as “done”.
What payment methods are available?
Fees are to be paid monthly, in advance, via either bank transfer or PayPal. Payment amount would be the above mentioned ¥5,000 (adult) or ¥3,500 (student) x the number of 45-minute lessons in that month. There is no application fee.
Can I bring my own textbook?
Yes, of course! We can tailor your lessons to any material.
Your questions not listed? Contact us.